Sunday 2 December 2007

In Conversation with Lord Shiva

You have been generous, showering me with the first snow of the season, sitting here in Vaishisht – at the Rainbow café.

Far above the bubbling sulphur springs, the cold sweeping you off your feet. We are cut off; I am informed - good – makes it impossible for anyone to come up also – Mutatis Mutandis. Not many here in this winter.

The Tibetan fellow, he has been trying to warm up the stove in the center – Bukhari or something they call it – someone tells me he has been on it from yesterday. An attempt at futility, lot of energy burned, no Heat absolutely. He is happy at being the cardboard box burner. His actions reflect tranquility.

The Lasagna is excellent, so are the pancakes and the chocolate ball.

Time stands still – somebody did ask the time!

The swami is puffing away at his Four Square – sharing half with the doe eyed – as he does his food which they consume after a prayer
She made me laugh, and I think I made her too

The Kiwi tells me that he has been trying to leave the place for the past 15 days – he says MAYBE today – that is a profound word

Shiva - our Rick driver says anything POSSIBLE here – First I thought he did not comprehend the Import – He does more than I do

He says – Shiva 24 Hrs, Proprietary marketing!!!

Seems the Dharma guest house here provides cozy and warm acco – maybe clean too!!!

Encapsulated like a pine cone
Distancing myself from my thoughts
Can I be the president of my knowledge?

In Conversation with Lord Shiva @ Valley of the Gods – 01
Manali-winter 2007
M.Kalipurayath

No comments: